My Free Weather

Discussioni mirate, nei sottoforum
Regole del forum
Attenersi a queste disposizioni.

My Free Weather

Messaggioda Silver Surfer » ven 29 mag 2009, 19:46

My Free Weather 2.22

Immagine
MyFreeWeather allows you to view the sky in any city in the world and track local weather. You can track a moving storm & weather patterns via satellite & radar although this can be painfully slow at updating. Naturally, you can also view daily and detailed forecasts, local time and date for any location worldwide, plus alerts for severe weather. To search, just enter the city and country and the program does the rest.

It's certainly a comprehensive weather tool - apart from all the aforementioned features, it also shows other information such as wind speed and direction, humidity and visibility, as well as a five-day forecast graphic with the maximum and minimum temperature. It would have been much better if the program was based on webcams pointing at the sky in each country because in reality, what you are seeing is a computer generated impression of what it should look like based on weather readings. Licence: Freeware.

”Un guerriero senza patria e senza spada
Con un piede nel passato
E lo sguardo dritto e aperto nel futuro”
Silver Surfer
Principe
Principe

Re: My Free Weather

Messaggioda Silver Surfer » mer 24 giu 2009, 19:06

My Free Weather 2.24

MyFreeWeather allows you to view the sky in any city in the world and track local weather. You can track a moving storm & weather patterns via satellite & radar although this can be painfully slow at updating. Naturally, you can also view daily and detailed forecasts, local time and date for any location worldwide, plus alerts for severe weather. To search, just enter the city and country and the program does the rest.

It's certainly a comprehensive weather tool - apart from all the aforementioned features, it also shows other information such as wind speed and direction, humidity and visibility, as well as a five-day forecast graphic with the maximum and minimum temperature. It would have been much better if the program was based on webcams pointing at the sky in each country because in reality, what you are seeing is a computer generated impression of what it should look like based on weather readings. Licence: Freeware.

Con un piede nel passato
Silver Surfer
Principe
Principe

Re: My Free Weather

Messaggioda Silver Surfer » mer 28 lug 2010, 13:09

My Free Weather 2.24

Immagine
[softonic]My Free Weather è una semplice utility che mostra le condizioni meteorologiche della tua città e le previsioni per i giorni successivi. Facile da usare, mostra le informazioni essenziali in un unico riquadro

Con My Free Weather potrai conoscere le previsioni del tempo della tua città. Il programma consta di un'unica schermata, dalla quale potrai attingere tutte le informazioni inerenti temperatura reale e percepita, umidità, velocità e forza del vento, e orario di alba e tramonto.

My Free Weather offre anche un colpo d'occhio sulle previsioni meteo per i cinque giorni successivi, con le temperature minime e massime previste. Il menu delle opzioni consente di determinare la frequenza di aggiornamento dei dati, e di impostare il programma affinché si avvii automaticamente insieme a Windows.

Con My Free Weather puoi monitorare una sola città per volta. È vero che il programma consente di creare una lista di località preferite, ma di fatto non è presente alcuna funzione che consenta, nell'interfaccia, la rotazione automatica delle previsioni di più città.
Sistema operativo richiesto per My Free Weather:
Sistema: Win98/98SE/Me/2000/XP/2003/Vista[/softonic]

Con un piede nel passato
Silver Surfer
Principe
Principe

Torna a Internet